Nevadans?

chickee:

What breeds do you sell besides Blue Wheaten Ams and Golden Cuckoo Marans? I am impressed by what I have seen.

I have 3 broodies right now and am looking for some fertile eggs. Do you ship or could I talk you into visiting Vegas soon? LOL! I usually have rather dismal luck with shipped eggs but the two breeds aforementioned are some that I've been looking for and, and, and....I'm desperate.

I am tired of mostly black chickens. I have some Black Copper Marans and several beardless olive eggers from BCM mixes, which I love but I do miss the beards. I have a 5 yr old White Am, and somehow I got 2 bantams (a wheaten and a blue) though they were supposed to be full sized. I don't keep a roo and I love variety in both my flock and my egg basket. I need more blue eggs in my basket. Can you help?

chickee:

What breeds do you sell besides Blue Wheaten Ams and Golden Cuckoo Marans? I am impressed by what I have seen.

I have 3 broodies right now and am looking for some fertile eggs. Do you ship or could I talk you into visiting Vegas soon? LOL! I usually have rather dismal luck with shipped eggs but the two breeds aforementioned are some that I've been looking for and, and, and....I'm desperate.

I am tired of mostly black chickens. I have some Black Copper Marans and several beardless olive eggers from BCM mixes, which I love but I do miss the beards. I have a 5 yr old White Am, and somehow I got 2 bantams (a wheaten and a blue) though they were supposed to be full sized. I don't keep a roo and I love variety in both my flock and my egg basket. I need more blue eggs in my basket. Can you help?
Right now most of the pullets in my Ameraucana pen have gone broody so I am lucky if I get one egg every other day
roll.png
In my other pen I have the golden cuckoo Marans, probably 3 eggs a day and also in that pen are W/BW Ameraucana pullets that would make Olive Eggers. I get the most eggs from them.

For the best results with shipped eggs, buy as close to where you live as you can so they don't have to travel far. I think Southern California BYC members would be a good choice
wink.png
I would check with Phage here on BYC. She is in San Diego and has lots of great quality birds. I think she has Ameraucanas and Cream Legbars that lay a blue egg.

Good luck getting eggs for your broodies
big_smile.png

Yes I am. :D

Just thought I'd let you guys know I have an auction going and I'll be posting more this weekend.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/7200_20#post_13358749

I had a good hatch for the Easter hatch. Last night my porch light went out, so I changed the bullb.  I woke up in the middle of the night and went to grab a glass of juice and decided to check the brooder. OMG! I'm so glad I did. THAT light went out too and I had chicks piled. I lost 5! :hit  Only had 2 Silkied AMs hatch and lost both, plus a couple of my chocolate split bantams. So depressing. Man I'm glad I don't sleep well or could have lost them all.
Awww! Too bad you aren't here! I'd come help. I would love some of your bantams and the sexing is great but how far are you shipping from?

Remember tommorrow is the poultry swap at 1 stop ranch and feed in Reno,NV!!!! Our 4h club will be holding a bake sale there so please come out and support local 4h and buy some delicious treats!!!

I am looking for work so I can move to reno. If anyone knows of a co that is hiring, can you let me know. I need to make about 14 an hour just to get by

I am looking for work so I can move to reno. If anyone knows of a co that is hiring, can you let me know. I need to make about 14 an hour just to get by
You might check amazon.com. They have a distribution center in Fernley about 40 minutes from Reno. They pay about $15 an hour.

Back
Top Bottom