New Diet

Was helping DH yesterday do some serious barn cleaning. I was going full bore while he was out of breath.

I'm hoping to see some weight loss start again. I've been stalled too.

My aunt and grandma are trying a diet call the 17 day diet. She's lost a lot of weight in the past year and it's healthy for you because you're not starving yourself. You get everything you need in the diet so that you still have a brain. If you don't get enough of certain foods, then, you can literally go a little crazy. Anyways, look up the 17 day diet, its also a book you can find at a book store, online and probably even the library.

Glad to read you switched centers.Be sure to do an online review of the old one to help others.

Mattemma I forgot to tell people I had switched centers.
A friend called me today, she had gone to my old center and mentioned my name. From the tone of her voice I'm guessing the reception was not good.
Told her where my new center was and called them and they were waiting for her.
Thanks for the tip I will write a review.

Noticed even though the scale is not moving my new pants are getting loose and of all crazy things I am chaperoning a ski trip on Wednesday and put on the ski pants I bought last year that were tight. Well I cannot wear them at all. They would fall off so fast there is no way to keep them up. I put them on and found out I could stick both my arms down into the pants and still have room.
My DS's pants from 2 years ago fit me.
lau.gif
celebrate.gif

Good for you for quiting Deb!
thumbsup.gif

Just hang in there. I've read the tough time you are having now.
hugs.gif
your way.

Good for you Deb. Hang in there you can do it!

If I can resist a peanut butter honey sandwich I bet you can resist your temptation too.

Lost 3.8 pounds since I started at the new center. They said because I was so ill for 5 days at the start of the diet I did not lose as much as I could have. But pretty happy that the loss has started up again.

Back
Top Bottom