New family member....furry

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Well my search for the new larger chicken guard is over... I went into the feed store today and an ad went up on their bulletin board about 5 mins before I arrived. I called the lady from there, went over to see him, fell in love, came home and puppy proofed the house and went back to get him.

He originally went with one of his brothers to a home and was returned 2 weeks later. Despite their best efforts, the older couple that took him could not handle two. she kept the "more docile" one and I ended up with the great one.
lol.png
I will weigh him tomorrow but he is a good sized boy.

He is 13 weeks old, half Great Pyrenees and Half Black Lab. He is Black with white on his chest and the tips of each paw. He is wonderful. He came and got me in the kitchen to take him outside for potty...he was not supposed to be housetrained. He learned "sit" in about 20 minutes and he is a gentle giant. I saw his parents and he is gonna be huge for sure.

Needless to say, DD was thrilled when I walked in the door with him as opposed to the dinner guest I told her I was picking up. LOL

DH named him...so without further adieu please meet Casca

Casca6.jpg

Casca2.jpg

Casca5.jpg

He is fabulous and your daughter looks smitten already.

Lovely addition to you family,

Congrats.

Thank you peaguy....I think I did real good. He is a joy and a puppy. We have gone through the...grab the coffee filter and drag it around the kitchen, the bathtub for a bath and the whining when I leave the room.

I had forgotten all the puppy antics but he is keeping me on my toes in the kitchen...no more pulling the coffee filter out and putting a new one in etc etc. it is pull it out, put it in the can and then make the new one. LOL

Oh cyn I agree...but he is picking up on stuff really fast. His attention span is amazing for a young guy.

He has learned the boundaries in the house and rarely tries to cross them. So, we are really pleased.

However, his nosey nature put a stop to my beading yesterday. LOL he was just way to interested in the beads and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom