New here

Aniyvla

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2021
Pennsylvania
New here, but born & raised on a farm. Never know how to do intros, so using model questions

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Not new, had chickens growing up, but away from farm for a long time, and inherited 5 chickens with new home purchase. Since then, my flock has been growing. Up to 16 now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 16 of all ages, 1 week through ... not sure, probably about 2 years old.

(3) What breeds do you have? Americana’s, barred rocks, blue Plymouth’s, Eastereggers, golden comets, Moran, Bielefelder, Rhode Island Red and a mystery (either a lavender Sussex or Swedish feather)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Eggs, chicken and the challenge of raising them in predictors area.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Leather tanning, woodworking, homesteading, survival and Scouting

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Family of 4; many other pets; construction project manager... after that I’m pretty reserved.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D good friend told me about BYC, joined after opening site.

Can you post a pic of your blue plymouth? I want one sooo bad. Welcome, this is a great site !
Our 2 blue Plymouth’s .. about a week old

Attachments

• D9F855E9-1AC1-4222-9AB4-B9AE2E44B54D.jpeg
    D9F855E9-1AC1-4222-9AB4-B9AE2E44B54D.jpeg
    460.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom