New Member from Manchester, Connecticut USA

AmyConiamArt

In the Brooder
Jun 8, 2015
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes! And No. I've been around chickens my entire life just never owned my own flock.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have?
1 Buff Orpington
3 Black Austrolorps
1 Columbian Wyandotte
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte
1Golden Laced Wyandotte
1 Speckled Sussex
2 Rhode Island Reds
2 Plymouth Barred Rocks
All Pullets

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
The internet

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Horses, Antiquing, and I'm a commercial Artist

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I love Pugs, Cats and Fancy Goldfish and have a house full of my favorite pets and favorite things. I'm a young Grandmother (46) of two Amazing Grandkids a girl and a boy. With another coming this September!
I've been happily Married to my best Friend for 24 years and we have two grown children a boy and a girl.

My handy husband built thus amazing Coop and run.

Wow, thanks for all of the info. I also love horses, never had one before, but had the opportunity to ride back in the day. Loved it!

I've never had Pugs but, love them. When we had Cockers we had one with a dark red face - short muzzle and big dark eyes - my mother said he looked like a bull, , so she named him Puggy. ???????

Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Welcome to BYC. I'm from Bolton., right next to you. There is a Connecticut forum around here, I'll copy the link and edit it in for you, just in case of. Love your coop.

Here this should bring you to the last post. Btw, just saw your post below and your welcome. Enjoy the heat, hope the storm comes thru soon to break it up. The girls are soooo hot.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/55/connecticut/7890#post_15572740

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom