new member from minnesota

I'm about a half hour from Ada and actually it is doing quite well. Lots of building since 97 flood. New school and all. I think Georgetown is pop 110 or so and I'm a few miles outside that!

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
My husband graduated from Borup High School. His best friend in high school lives in Georgetown now. Maybe you've heard of him. Last name is Culp. Seems like everyone knows of everyone is small towns. How long have you lived where your at? Some of my husbands family lives in Waubun now. Have been there a long time. Who knows maybe my husband knows who you are.
big_smile.png
Now that would be funny!

Last edited:
Yea I know some Culps! Small world. We farm some land a couple miles west of Borup. I've been here since 1985 now. (Wow the years go fast!) Know any Borgen's? Billy? My last name is Mattheis.

Welcome! Here's a link that you might want to hold onto. Home made heater base for waterer. Hold onto a Christmas cookie tin after the holidays. There's so much great information here that you are sure to get a lot of support. Just stay away from those incubator people or they will suck you into their world of addiction...lol.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=107951&p=1

Back
Top Bottom