New Member in OKC

mskjh

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2023
(1) I am not new to chickens, I actually new of this forum in 2011 when I first started with my backyard chickens. Since I have acquired a couple of goslings.

(2) I have zero chickens but two goslings.

(3) Chinese/African brown

(4) My goslings are actually being raised as pets but if one or both happen to be females I will use the eggs. I enjoy watching them, it is relaxing and calming for me.

(5) I enjoy sports and painting (I'm no good at painting).

(6) I have three sons all adults, but my youngest 21 still lives with me. Up until January 2022 we had a German Shepard, Pomeranian and a Guinea pig. I had to put the German Shepard down because his cancer had metastasized to his bladder and he began having seizures. Our guinea pig died the day before Thanksgiving so we only had the Pom and I wanted to raise ducks but after visiting the feed store I decided to go with the geese. I have diapers for them and everything. I love to hear their little flippers slapping the tile inside the house. One thing I noticed is that they mimic the Pom's bark and I giggle like a school girl.

(7) I learned of BYC in 2011 when I had my own chicks. I'm not sure if I was a member then, but I did frequent the site. I'm back because I now have goslings.

(1) I am not new to chickens, I actually new of this forum in 2011 when I first started with my backyard chickens. Since I have acquired a couple of goslings.

(2) I have zero chickens but two goslings.

(3) Chinese/African brown

(4) My goslings are actually being raised as pets but if one or both happen to be females I will use the eggs. I enjoy watching them, it is relaxing and calming for me.

(5) I enjoy sports and painting (I'm no good at painting).

(6) I have three sons all adults, but my youngest 21 still lives with me. Up until January 2022 we had a German Shepard, Pomeranian and a Guinea pig. I had to put the German Shepard down because his cancer had metastasized to his bladder and he began having seizures. Our guinea pig died the day before Thanksgiving so we only had the Pom and I wanted to raise ducks but after visiting the feed store I decided to go with the geese. I have diapers for them and everything. I love to hear their little flippers slapping the tile inside the house. One thing I noticed is that they mimic the Pom's bark and I giggle like a school girl.

(7) I learned of BYC in 2011 when I had my own chicks. I'm not sure if I was a member then, but I did frequent the site. I'm back because I now have goslings.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom