New Mexico

Hi, everyone! We’re located in the east mountains. We have two chickens and two ducks. I’m looking to rehome my male Pekin. He’s about 6 weeks old. I’d also be interested in trading for a female. Thank you!

Woo-hoo! Not only have I found my Banty Cochins, but I also found more chicken folks who are local! My flock is slowly growing, it started with three I got from a great breeder in Capitan. My rooster's name is "Cupcake" and he's a spangled Bantam Cochin, his favorite hen is a little red-brown Bantam Cochin named "Xia", and then her best friend is a black frizzle-no-clue-maybe Silky, named "Miss Frizz" Original, I know! We kept trying for more creative names, and my favorite was "Cheeto Pagan" lol, but she just kept getting called "Frizz" or "Miss Frizz" so there ya go! :)

Attachments

• cupcakeandxia1.jpg
    cupcakeandxia1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
  • chickenDs.jpg
    chickenDs.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • 3chickenscratch.jpg
    3chickenscratch.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello people of New Mexico!

I'm looking to trade/sell 4 roughly 8 month old laying hens. 3 ISA's/red sexlinks and 1 white leghorn. Their all laying, and lay a lovely 4 eggs a day. If selling, I'll be selling them for 10 dollars a hen, which is 40 dollars for the 4.

I am not willing to go down any lower than 2 birds. They were all raised together and I'd love to keep them in a group, rather than separated, but at the very least I will be willing to give them in duos.

For trading:
I am looking for oriental breeds, anything other than silkies. Preferably Bantams, including Polish, Cochins, Sebrights, OR D'anvers, and standard breeds like pheonix or ayam cemani. (Prefer adult/juvenile birds, but hatching eggs and chicks are ok!)

Willing to drive to the Las cruces/Alamogordo/El paso areas of New Mexico.

If you'd like to see photos or the full post, see it in the buy/sell/trade forum, where more information can be found!
(I hope I'm doing this right - if not, super sorry! Also sorry for how long this is!)
If you are still looking, I may have some bantam cochin chicks here soon; my hen is currently sitting. I'll let you know if/when that happens. :)

Back
Top Bottom