New Silkie Project - Looking for Breeders to Help

I wouldn't mind getting a dozen myself .I wonder if they are hard to hatch
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks for showing me, Brin. I had no idea. I would still like to have some paints and lavs running around.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Someone was talking bad about Showgirls. Surly not these sweet babies! You point me in their direction.
smack.gif

53862_dsc04418.jpg

I am sure the Tribbles will do fine. Unfortunately I can only work with one AOV and that will ALWAYS be Showgirls.

I've been thinking about this. They're a little more evolved than the chicken. They don't lay eggs, they just drop miniature versions of themselves everywhere.

Last edited:
Now wait a minute! I cannot believe I wasn't texted, emailed, FB'd, pm'd, or called that you finally CAME OUT Jen! We have been talking about this for months and the one day I couldn't get on FB is the one night you decided to show your creations! ????
th.gif
You lost the bet and now you owe me a pair of white paints AND a show at chickenstock!

Ps..The Buff's are my favorite's!!!
love.gif

I had a big scare this morning! A hawk was circling and caused some of my silkies to run across the street. I almost died!!!
Also, I have a question for you more knowledgeable breeders. The white chick came from a buff x buff breeding...would that make it recessive or dominant?

Here's a pic of them escaping the hawk:

4690_silkie_escape.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom