New Silkie Project - Looking for Breeders to Help

Quote:
:O how could you say such a thing!? They aww too real! There is one sitting in my lap at this very moment! Alive and breathing.
lol.png

Well, depending on how good of an imagination you have, they could very well be real
tongue.png
Although some might consider that insanity
lol.png

0__o then I am Comepletely insane. More insane then, then, then ChickenRandomness.

We don't know how long they live yet. Jenn has been working on this project for a while and doesn't share much with us. I'd be protective of them too if they were mine.

They are real, as real as any of us here with user IDs on a chicken forum. THEY ARE REEEEEAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well, depending on how good of an imagination you have, they could very well be real
tongue.png
Although some might consider that insanity
lol.png

0__o then I am Comepletely insane. More insane then, then, then ChickenRandomness.

Sanity is relative.

Quote:
okay, my mom said maybe on helping yall
wee.gif
and if i get them, i will be getting all sorts of stuff to keep them safe from dogs
smack.gif

Oh No. Don't you start trying to bump me down on the egg waiting list.

Quote:
okay, my mom said maybe on helping yall
wee.gif
and if i get them, i will be getting all sorts of stuff to keep them safe from dogs
smack.gif

Oh No. Don't you start trying to bump me down on the egg waiting list.

it might be a while
wink.png
because we have to build the coop, get to our new place, get the bator running, that stuff
smile.png
i would never dream of doing that to any one

Quote:
do they have to eat? do they die? how long is there life span? XD

As long as you want it to be
tongue.png

Don't eat and if you take good care of them they will outlive you .They are just way tooooooo cool

Back
Top Bottom