New to hatching fertile eggs in incubator!

Chicken 21 days stop turning on day 18 rotate them at least three times a day
Duck 28 stop at 25 turn the same dont open incubator to often and def dont open in the last three days or they will dry out about 99 temp and 50% humid increase humid on the last three days thats only basic info you can find much more if u search the threads :)

Thanks. I lost my instructions to the incubator and egg turner. this is my first time and with the incubator. Tried myself with seven and they never developed so I bought an incubator and egg turner. Does the caps need to both be in or just one and then both out on the 18th day?

You cant really know unless you have a humidity tester. Did one come with the bator also u should have a thermometer in there. And you should have it on for a little while before you put the eggs in so that you can check its right with those tools.

Yes it is fully automated and has temp gauge as well as water wells to keep full. My brother came and checked it before I added eggs but he didn't have instructions. Temp is stable at 99.5 and they have marked the temp gauge for hatching eggs. there at two holes with red caps for them. I think one needs to stay open but can't remember?

Def open one i would say open the other one in the last three days as there must be two of them for a reason, my bator is different

U should search the forums and ask someone who may know :)

I found it on google. Mine you leave the plugs in unless you see build up on the glass. then you remove only one. The last 3 days of the 21 days take both out. It was very informative. thanks for your help! Happy Easter!

Back
Top Bottom