New to SC and Chickens

Random4Now

Hatching
Jul 26, 2022
Hello! My name is Olivia. 3 months ago my husband and I moved from Florida to SC. I have always wanted chickens and now have the space and zoning to do so. I want to learn as much as I can before I actually build a coop and purchase chickens. I’m hoping this group can point me in the right direction

Hello! My name is Olivia. 3 months ago my husband and I moved from Florida to SC. I have always wanted chickens and now have the space and zoning to do so. I want to learn as much as I can before I actually build a coop and purchase chickens. I’m hoping this group can point me in the right direction
Welcome to the site, Olivia. And welcome also to SC. My husband and I moved here (Orangeburg County) in 2015, started raising chickens in 2016. You will learn so much on here. 😉 Just remember: everyone has an opinion but it's up to you to pick and choose what works for your situation. Also, we all have made mistakes-- feel free to learn from the many happy chicken owners on here who have shared their own personal experiences. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom