New TSC chicks! (help)

Breella

Songster
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
Syracuse, NY

Pretty sure the above little GIRL (wishful thinking from a straight run bin) is a bantam Cochin. Was "assorted bantams"

The top and bottom chicks were from the red pullets bin. Thoughts?

All six, I grabbed a bantam silkie (straight run), assorted (the one i think is cochin) bantam (straight run), two of the light pullets and two of the red pullets. Also the silkie has an odd number of toes, 5 one side and 4 other side. I will try and get more photos over the next few days, I didn't want to handle them too much and stress them out.

The cochin had leg feathers right if not then it is proably a bb red OEGB ( Old English game bantam) fyi they are they cutest things ever lol
yippiechickie.gif

Sooooooooooooo cute I'm almost getting mad at people for how cute their chicks are because I don't have mine yet again soooooooooo cute nad want to steal them all
droolin.gif
lol

thanks !! LOL I know we originally were going to wait until may so we could order them online but we didn't want 15 to start out with so we gave in last night and went to TSC and left with 8...LOL

The cochin had leg feathers right if not then it is proably a bb red OEGB ( Old English game bantam) fyi they are they cutest things ever lol
yippiechickie.gif

Oh yes! Cutest little legs. I thought she was some kind of Silkie until I noticed there were only 4 toes. I was very bad though. I told myself I wouldn't buy them until I finished the coop but I went in for horse food and there they were, brand new shipment!

I'm hoping the light pullets are leghorns.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom