North Carolina

Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

Lovely pics, Wild! I missed that particular phenomenon!

Gotta go to work today. Ugh.

I got new babies yesterday! I had Beth hatch for me, since my hatching hadn't been goo for some time. And that means I got a Beth visit, too! Woohoo!

Enjoy your day!

Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

Lovely pics, Wild! I missed that particular phenomenon!

Gotta go to work today. Ugh.

I got new babies yesterday! I had Beth hatch for me, since my hatching hadn't been goo for some time. And that means I got a Beth visit, too! Woohoo!

Enjoy your day!

[COLOR=0000FF]Oooooh, what breed are they?   [/COLOR]

Chocolate Orpingtons and Golden Cuckoo Marans. My friend that visited me from Florida three weeks ago brought the eggs with her. Can't wait to see them grow out!

Hi Everyone! I was just trying to figure out how I missed reading everyones posts yesterday... oh yeah. Work got in the way! Ugh! I hope it rains just enough and not too much for everyone this week.. What can I say, I am an optimist!

Luke - glad you are feeling better!

RF - sorry to hear your beans are getting drowned hope they recover!

Meg - congrats on your chicks!

Wild - beautiful pics!

CSB - did your yard ever get mowed???? I am sure it will be a jungle like mine by the end of the week! When I was letting the chicks out this morning, I realized I really need to at least mow a path!

Star - sorry about your chicks!

I am hoping for a break in the rain this afternoon so I can continue on the coop... did not have a chance to work on it last night. Have a happy day!

Tammy

Quote: Chocolate Orpingtons and Golden Cuckoo Marans. My friend that visited me from Florida three weeks ago brought the eggs with her. Can't wait to see them grow out!

love.gif
I love the different colored birds! Have you seen the Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons? I saw a some at Carolina Chicken Stock in May....pictures don't do them justice. One day my flock will be rainbow colored. lol.

Hi Everyone! I was just trying to figure out how I missed reading everyones posts yesterday... oh yeah. Work got in the way! Ugh! I hope it rains just enough and not too much for everyone this week.. What can I say, I am an optimist!

Luke - glad you are feeling better!

RF - sorry to hear your beans are getting drowned hope they recover!

Meg - congrats on your chicks!

Wild - beautiful pics!

CSB - did your yard ever get mowed???? I am sure it will be a jungle like mine by the end of the week! When I was letting the chicks out this morning, I realized I really need to at least mow a path!

Star - sorry about your chicks!

I am hoping for a break in the rain this afternoon so I can continue on the coop... did not have a chance to work on it last night. Have a happy day!

Tammy
Yes I did but 2 days later it was hard to tell I had
lau.gif

I'm just about ready to fence in the whole place
and just turn loose the horses and chickens and see
if they can't keep it knocked back
gig.gif

welcome Jonboy.....glad to meet you
frow.gif

(and that is my fav morning radio show)

Back
Top Bottom