North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Here is my chocolate girl
2764.png
Beautiful

very cute!

I have a colorful mix going, testing a new homemade incubator, with neighbor's eggs, some of my eggs (roo may be too young with mine) and maybe store eggs fertile (from a local farm.) these are not the egs, but they look like these.

Went to the IERBA rabbit show and ran into @CyndiD there!!

Chickens are the gateway drug into the homesteading/farming world I swear!! We showed our Rexes today, did fairly well,learned a lot too! Now I only wish I knew more people there!

Went to the IERBA rabbit show and ran into @CyndiD there!! 

Chickens are the gateway drug into the homesteading/farming world I swear!! We showed our Rexes today, did fairly well,learned a lot too! Now I only wish I knew more people there!

That would have been fun to go to. We got my daughter who is on college a rabbit for Christmas. He is a holland lop. So cute. She named him Prince.

So either during the day, or early evening hours before we got home, we had our first 4 legged predator attack. We're thinking coyotes b/c they took 1 goose and 2 ducks with them. And the scat was looser than a domesticated dog. Rather upset about it, because it was my buff Pomeranian goose, hadn't even started laying yet. They just walked right over our fence because of all the drifted snow. Only had to worry about hawks up to this point. Now I'm paranoid about leaving the ducks and geese out during the day when we're working. They can't stay in their coop all day long. Ugh this stinks.

Back
Top Bottom