Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Hello! I realize we are getting a lot of replies on this thread, and I can't answer them all on my own. A lot of people have been helping out which I really appreciate! Do we have anymore volunteers willing to help with breed and/or gender? Thanks! :)

-ftfarmer22

Speckled Sussex 8 weeks.

Cockoo Maran at 7 weeks.
Both Roos right?

This is my 14wk RIR. Waddle have been pronounced for several weeks. It also stands tall and pretty feisty with the rest of the girls. Hen or Rooster?
Cockerel
Speckled Sussex 8 weeks.
Cockoo Maran at 7 weeks. Both Roos right?
Cockerels
I think these two could be pullets but that could be wrong...your opinion? They are about 7-8 weeks old. Heads and necks aren't feathered but almost the whole chest and belly is white.
Too young to tell gender

Hello! I realize we are getting a lot of replies on this thread, and I can't answer them all on my own. A lot of people have been helping out which I really appreciate! Do we have anymore volunteers willing to help with breed and/or gender? Thanks! :)

-ftfarmer22
Gosh... This is exhausting! :lol:
So many replies all at once gets confusing!

Last edited:
do you see any roos I have 6 chicks that are 5 weeks old and the last 2 are my neighbors they are a little over 6 weeks old. thank you1. barred rock {xia}

2. speckled Sussex {pork chop}

3. australorp {oreo}

4. white brahma {yockie}

5. Easter egger

6. buttercup {duma}

7. easter egger

8. barred rock
just to update number 7 was trying to crow this morning so definitely a rooster. Still hoping the rest will be girls

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom