O Shamo Pair. Npip flock

OkChickens

Orpingtons Are Us
9 Years
Dec 1, 2010
Owasso, Oklahoma
I have a juvenile pair of O Shamo. They are March hatch. The stag is a Bbr and a great looking Wheaton hen! I have the parent stock on site and they originated from Guy Koch's birds. The cock that sites these birds is massive! He weighs about 12 lbs and is a bbr as well the hens with him are a black hen and a red mottled/spangled hen. Let me know of you are interested. I have a Npip flock and these are my only Shamo available at the moment. I should have some for sale late spring of next year.

$200 OBO.
I can ship to most states for the cost of shipping and a box.

Nate

OkChickens, would you be interested in selling some of your Spring hatch in advance? I am actively looking for O-Shamos and planning on adding more to my existing flock as soon as possible. Thanks, M

Sorry for the late reply. How many are you wanting and how soon? My O Shamo are laying pretty well so I am currently hatching them out? Let me know. Thanks

Nate

I have some bbr Asils and would like to cross some shamo with them . Would you ship eggs.

Yes I do ship eggs. They are $50 for 6+ Eggs shipping Included or $75 for 12+ Eggs with Shipping Included. I sell Chicks either day old to 6 weeks old st run chicks or I can sell young pullets or stags about 8 weeks old and up. The price on the depends on the color and sex. I can Ship eggs and Young bird from about 3-4 weeks old and up. PM Me for more information. Thanks

Nate

Hey there okchicken, jus wondering do u have any 8-10 pound hens. I need a large hen to breed with my 11 pound shamo. Thanx

I have 2 2 year old hens. One is black and the other is spangled. They are around 6-7 lbs. I try to keep my birds on a well rounded diet to keep the proper weight.

Nate

I have 2 2 year old hens for sale. One is black and the other is spangled. They are around 6-7 lbs. I try to keep my birds on a well rounded diet to keep the proper weight. They are proven breeders and great mothers! Let me know.

Nate

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom