Obelisk ate a diurectic pill.

SpottedCrow

Flock Goddess
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Weymouth, Massachusetts
She found one on the floor on Tuesday and I didn't notice until I saw it in half. It's my DH's and it's Hydrocholorothiazide...
She was fine yesterday, but today actually since about 6 she's had alien projectile pee. It's clear with no smell or any particles like a regular ploop. Ernie did manage to close her foot in the door tonight and she was flapping trying to get free and her face turned bright red and the tips of her comb turned purple...I don't know if it was a cause and effect or just one of those odd coincidences. Her feet and wattles and comb got cold too...

Now she seems okay. Her comb and wattles are back to the normal colour and they and her feet are warmed up...

I've already informed her that she cannot go toes up tomorrow. It's Miss MoneyPenny's one year anniversary and my 21st Wedding Anniversary and she just can't croak tomorrow...

She's been drinking a truckload of water too. It was hotter than peaches on Tuesday, but it's been 60's the past two days...

Oh crud Brenda! I'm so sorry - what a worry. I hope so very much that she will be okay. What a day she (and you) have had - I hope it gets better every hour from here
hugs.gif

I would imagine that it's passed through her system now. Chickens have a very fast metabolism. She's probably ok. Flush her systems with whole milk and add electrolytes to her water.

Back
Top Bottom