Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Ok first off; your art style is so cool!! Second, I'm a friend of @Crestcrazy2 and I love dragons and the WOF series! I haven't read the last three books of the Lost Continent prophecy, but I love the rest of the series. I'd be really glad to join this roleplay if that's alright! Below is my application :) btw I'm not very familiar with all the fantribes, but I may end up being in one because they're so cool :)

I promise to uphold the pre-stated rules.

Name: Neoma
Age: in human years, I'd say nineteen. So however you'd like to phrase that.... :)
Tribe: Lunarwing
Physical appearance: Smaller than the average Lunarwing, and wiry. Eyes are a deep periwinkle. The dots on the side of her neck are white and seem to glow slightly in the dark.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, but also extremely suspicious of most others at first until they can prove their true colors are as they claim. Quick to get annoyed, and likes to sometimes start either play fighting or really fighting when there's not enough going on. Loves to practice fighting in free time. Skilled with her warping (the term I thought could be used for the liquid that the Lunarwings meld with their minds). Very defensive of the dragons she's close to. Not a huge fan of taking orders from authority, but if she chooses to be loyal to someone, she would die for them. Can be very sneaky. Some of her more notable flaws; sometimes she can be too suspicious of someone or can get too irritated. Also tends to get in a silly mood and let her guard down too much, she doesn't have a huge in between. Can get rather moody or have traumatic flashbacks that cause her to shut down for a bit, either wanting to be alone or only with one other dragon of her choosing. She often goes into a bit of a zoned-out state, and can need to be snapped out of it. But don't let any of this fool you, she can be the most fun and loving dragon ever if she trusts someone!
Backstory: She was raised in a group with about five other Lunarwings. Her parents, two siblings, and a strange one that joined them when she was an egg. Her parents raised her with the old stories of the old dragons, and spoke tales of how the Lunarwings had been unfairly treated and had finally chosen to leave. Believing that story all her life has caused Neoma to have a bit of resentment for other dragons until they prove their loyalty. She's not totally sure if it's true, but it's the only truth she knows and the only reasoning she has for having been alone for so long. Her parents died when she was roughly half-age due to starvation and exhaustion, they had given most of their lives to feeding and protecting their young. Neoma's oldest sibling Milza attacked Neoma and her now-dead sibling Kyler, killing Kyler and almost killing Neoma before flying away with Darltrax, the stranger. Neoma doesn't know why she was left alive but she wants to find Milza and Darltrax and kill him, believing that Darltrax convinced her to do it.

There's my application! I may add another character later; I may add Milza for funsies. But atm, that's what I got! May I join? Also sorry about how long it is, I get carried away when I write :lol:
I knew I shouldn't have waited to create my character--you totally just stole my idea lol

Name: Corvus
Tribe: CloudWing
Physical appearance: Glossy black feathers like a raven or crow that are iridescent in sunlight, jade green eyes. He's thin and a little scrawny, but very quick and agile in a fight. He has a jagged scar across his snout from his grandfather. A warning.
Personality: Corvus is an intelligent, sensitive dragon who cares deeply for others. He would do anything for the dragons he loves, and it tends to be his fatal flaw. His emotions sometimes get in the way of common sense and he can be reckless, sometimes in a violent manner. He's a fierce fighter when need be, and he wont hesitate to defend himself.
Backstory: (Optional)

Corvus's egg was stolen (liberated) from a SandWing slave trade situation by a loner CloudWing named Jay. Jay became his adoptive mother and mentor, teaching him how to fight and survive. His real mother was a rebel assassin, the rebellion's leader's daughter, Raven. Raven couldn't support a dragonet and his egg was lost to her, though not on purpose. Corvus has a sister named Owl.

62C3C503-59C3-49DC-9C67-0DD4BA8AAA86.jpeg

(You can find snippets of their backstories on my writing thread)

Last edited:
Cyprus is an entire vibe though I wouldn’t mind at all 💀
(But also Riverwings don't really seem to get much interaction with other dragons haha so it'd basically just be like:

Marcus swam in the river.
Marcus saw a fish.
Marcus chased the fish.
Marcus caught the fish.
Marcus ate the fish.
Marcus went home to his underwater cave and went to bed, since that's all he did for the entire day.

:lau:lau:gig:gig:lau:lau)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom