Sorry, it was the right place to post.
I am not a pro but two years ago I got 3 Azure chickens. They are small, all white, and lay big blue eggs all through the winter and we wanted more. I hatched a Welsummer rooster last summer so we hatched some of the Azuer/Welsummer eggs this spring. Three came out all white and two all grey. They all look like Azures. Then I researched the internet and found that Azures are a mix of Cream/White Legbars and Welsummers! So, I think I made Azures? I'd like to share these Azure/Welsummer hatching eggs with others.

I have never mailed eggs and I would prefer a pickup. I'm in Charlottesville, VA. I am looking for Cream Legbar eggs, if you want to swap but not necessary. I just want more Azures out there breeding. My Azure eggs are 100% blue no bloom but I don't know what the offspring will be because of the Welsummer rooster.

I also have Dark Maran eggs that are also bred with the Welsummer Rooster.

we hatched some of the Azuer/Welsummer eggs this spring. Three came out all white and two all grey. They all look like Azures. Then I researched the internet and found that Azures are a mix of Cream/White Legbars and Welsummers!
You make them by mixing the right cross, which you mentioned as being LegbarxWelsummers. What you've made are Azure Welsummer crosses

Back
Top Bottom