Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #1

OOH WOW! Congratulations to all of you! And thank you for this opportunity to write articles for the first time (at least for myself)

Congrats everyone! I didn't have time to do a writing contest but when another Drawing Contest comes up: I'M TOTALLY IN!!!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
Yay!!!! I'm so happy! BTW- it's StarLover21, I'm not sure if that was a typo or not. Thank you! This was a great contest!

Congratulations, everyone! StarLover, I couldn't help noticing that your article was the one I used yesterday. It was great, thought it was interesting and very helpful!

Once a year ?

Or leave it 'running' and start looking for winners from the previous winner forward each year once.

(then there's no way anyone can complain about a delay end date to announcement of new winner.)

All submissions with a date after the previous winner was picked would be in the next 'year'.

Lets say you read up till September 8 2013, there is one SO great you want to make it 'the' winner- you do and the new contestants would be any post on September 9th 2013.

Also any 'runners-up' you pick from 3/2012-9/2013 could have some other award/badge etc. or otherwise be told how great they did specifically.

-Congrats Starlover-

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom