Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 02-16-24 Pic by Sequoia Raven Bird Farms

"Coral Feather?! What nonsense!! I used to be FAMOUS, you know!"

Attachments

• 20240216_140853-COLLAGE.jpg
    20240216_140853-COLLAGE.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 3
news-flash-pop-new-contest-posted-each-friday-tgif-more-fun-more-chances-to-win-wee-jum-gif.gif

We choose photos from our photo submission thread (see link below) and you post captions in this thread. After posting your caption, vote using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button for all your favorite captions. The sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you can get!

At the end of the contest, we will choose the highest-rated caption as the winner. Should there be a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)! The winner will be announced at the end of one week.

The winner will receive a free 1-month Premium Feather Membership for themselves OR a friend!

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with your caption, multiple captions are allowed, submitted in separate posts.**
2. Vote for all your favorite captions using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button.

This contest ends next Thursday, February 22nd, at 11:59 pm Pacific time so get your entries and votes in before then!

That's it...Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

View attachment 3749397

Picture by @Sequoia Raven Bird Farms

**Posts must follow all BYC rules, be suitable for all ages, and no politics.
If you would like your pics considered for one of the Caption Contests, submit them here:

Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission - Thread #9
Most folks call me Cheeks!

I am sooo tired of being called bozo

Whatever that is

I want a feather cut and I want it today

My DH was at the barber, I asked the lady to trim his eyebrow hairs. My DH said, oh, that comes with it.

The barber lady said, "Well I don't automatically cut the eyebrow hairs. One time a man in his 50's came in and I was going to cut his long bushy eyebrows. He panicked and said, 'NO! I am going on a first date,' he acted like it was a big deal, so you know he didn't have many. 'Don't cut my eyebrows!' he said, 'Women love my eyebrows!' So the barber lady cut the rest of the hair, leaving the eyebrows. The next day he came back to the barber chair. "Cut them off!" The barber lady asked how the date went. He said "at dinner, I told my date I got a haircut for the date. I also told my date the barber lady was going to cut off my eyebrows. I told her no, because ladies like my eyebrows, right?" The lady crossed her arms, pressed her lips together, shook her head and said, "uh-m." Then the date ended before they ordered dinner.

Back
Top Bottom