Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 04-19-24 Pic by TaylorGlade

"Oh listen...do you hear that?"

"I'm listening...hmmm, who is that? Your baby Roo or mine? Oh, there's more than one...whoever they are, they Need more practice"

This week's Caption Contest winner with the highest number of Likes, as voted by you is... Oops, we have a 3-way tie between:

You have an ankle bracelet for a reason, quit being a bully or you'll end up you know where!!

*compares height*

"No, I think I'm taller than you!"

"You're stretching your neck, Bob. And come down off your toes!"

View attachment 3805694
"So...Ya see that fluffy butt over there?
View attachment 3805695
"Wait, don't turn around yet! Anyway...you go run over & peck her right on the fluffy butt & she'll know you like her."

"Really?"

View attachment 3805696
"Oh, yeah...That's how all you young roosters get your 1st date."

(Later...the whole barnyard had a good laugh as the fluffy butt pecked hen told the lovestruck peckerhead off good!)

So as per the rules, should there be a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)!

This week's Caption Contest winner is:

Capture.PNG

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @friednotscrambled - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Antiocheggers - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. :celebrate

Check out the latest fun & exciting caption contest HERE!

Back
Top Bottom