Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Show Us Your Flock Photo Contest

Pics
I'm the world's worst photographer. Despite the amazing digital imaging technologies available to me in even a good cell phone I usually end up with, at best, a barely in-focus mess of a visual representation of some moment in time. But once in a blue moon I get lucky, the stars align just right and, despite all my ineptitude, I manage to capture something that's not half bad.
20211118_164659.jpg

I'm the world's worst photographer. Despite the amazing digital imaging technologies available to me in even a good cell phone I usually end up with, at best, a barely in-focus mess of a visual representation of some moment in time. But once in a blue moon I get lucky, the stars align just right and, despite all my ineptitude, I manage to capture something that's not half bad.View attachment 2909796
Beautiful!

I'm the world's worst photographer. Despite the amazing digital imaging technologies available to me in even a good cell phone I usually end up with, at best, a barely in-focus mess of a visual representation of some moment in time. But once in a blue moon I get lucky, the stars align just right and, despite all my ineptitude, I manage to capture something that's not half bad.View attachment 2909796
What a handsome boy!!

Back
Top Bottom