Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #4 - Show us your talent! Create a work of art

Quoting YOU, NFC, "you can't win if you don't play."
tongue.png

You got me there Banty, lol
tongue.png

Me
big_smile.png

You reeaallly don't want to see something that I have made unless you want to have a giggle
gig.gif
Do you know why others' artworks are never laughable-at? Because while others (eg, me) have been sitting on their bums doing nothing on the computer, they've CREATED something. It really doesn't matter if it didn't turn out how you wanted, or didn't turn out "good" (who's to say, anyway, I dislike some artworks that people have paid millions for), if you finished it, its an artwork.

Do you know why others' artworks are never laughable-at? Because while others (eg, me) have been sitting on their bums doing nothing on the computer, they've CREATED something. It really doesn't matter if it didn't turn out how you wanted, or didn't turn out "good" (who's to say, anyway, I dislike some artworks that people have paid millions for), if you finished it, its an artwork.
thumbsup.gif
I like the way you think.

I read somewhere that the arts are the boldness left over from being a child. If you ask 10 five year olds to sing you a song or draw you a pictures, they'll take off and proudly show you what they can do. Ask that same group when they're adults, and they'll stammer, "Oh, I can't sing" or "I can't draw a straight line with a ruler" and not even try. The artists are the ones who retain the boldness, regardless of the depth of talent.

I read somewhere that the arts are the boldness left over from being a child. If you ask 10 five year olds to sing you a song or draw you a pictures, they'll take off and proudly show you what they can do. Ask that same group when they're adults, and they'll stammer, "Oh, I can't sing" or "I can't draw a straight line with a ruler" and not even try. The artists are the ones who retain the boldness, regardless of the depth of talent.

Good point!

Back
Top Bottom