Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—The Great Egg Sandwich Challenge!

Pics

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Egg Sandwich Challenge.png

We want to see your favorite egg sandwich. Let it be scrambled, egg salad, fried (over-easy, sunny-side-up, etc.), boiled, poached, etc. Share your best egg sandwich pictures for a chance to win.

There will be at least three winners, and each will receive a copy of the beautiful BYC 2024 Calendar!
The calendar is available to winners who reside in the United States. Winners outside the United States will be awarded a 1-month PFM.

How to enter:
It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread & attach (upload) your egg sandwich picture along with a written list of ingredients used to make it. The sandwich must include an egg and bread, or a bread-like product, and both the egg and the bread must be visible.

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.
Rules:
  1. Four entries per member. One entry per post, please.
  2. An entry is *one* picture of an egg sandwich that you made and a list of the ingredients used.
  3. The egg sandwich must have egg and bread, and both must be visible.
  4. Egg = scrambled, egg salad, fried (over-easy, sunny-side-up, etc.), boiled, poached, etc.
  5. Bread = sliced bread, bagel, muffin, biscuit, tortilla, pita, roll, etc.
  6. The photo needs to have been taken by you.
  7. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  8. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc., on the photo. No collages.
  9. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  10. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing, such as cropping and other subtle changes, are allowed.
  11. ALL photos MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  12. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  13. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  14. Entries will be accepted through November 30th, 2023, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Photography tips from fellow BYC members:
2021 Winners

Check out the rest of the contests here:
Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Win One of Thirty-six (36) 2024 BYC Calendars!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2024 Calendar, see this thread: 2024 BYC Calendars are HERE - Free Shipping to US Addresses!!!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT
@Kingbobkingdom
Entry 1:
buttered croissant, pepperjack cheese, sliced deli turkey, egg - sunnyside, paprika, romaine lettuce
IMG_7095.jpg

@mararva
Possibly? an entry, since I've already entered a few other categories... :p I love all the contests, though! I never fully appreciated how many there are here.

fresh arugula, melted pepper jack (hiding in there), fried egg, truffle hot sauce on a toasted baguette
20231110_073935.jpg

@TheDawg
Pan toasted English muffin with butter, one extra large egg (fried), 5 slices of bacon, two slices of American cheese, and a bunch of Primal Kitchen chipotle lime avocado oil mayo. Sooooo good lol

IMG_3431.jpeg

@SueT
We had egg sandwiches on English muffins for supper tonight

IMG_6336.jpeg

Egg on English muffin, mayo, lettuces, pepper slices, avo, toasted sesame seeds, salt and pepper

@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Possibly? an entry, since I've already entered a few other categories... :p I love all the contests, though! I never fully appreciated how many there are here.

fresh arugula, melted pepper jack (hiding in there), fried egg, truffle hot sauce on a toasted baguette
20231110_073935.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom