Ohio

Jenna14Chicken

Songster
Mar 19, 2016
OH.
Hey everyone I'm Jenna, I just joined not to long ago and I'm learning and having lots of fun. I think it's time I get to no some people and they get to no me. I am now raising 8 beautiful birds, I have two Columbian rocks, two Easter eggers, two buff orphingtons, a Rhode Island Red,and a Partridge rock. I also have one dog and one cat. I love playing sports and watching sports and also I love all animals and trying to help animals. I play basketball, volleyball, and track. Though I play those sports my favorite sport is football and I've always wanted to play. I'm a Badger and Bengal fan! Anyway on this thread anyone is welcome even if you don't live in Ohio. I want to get to no you so you can post stuff about you and what's up in your life. Also PLEASE post pics, I love seeing pictures of everyone's birds, animals, etc. All Byc rules apply, no inappropriate stuff or being mean, etc. Have fun everyone! Here are a few pics of my animals :D

Sorry the pics are not very good.

Last edited:
I have 3 Amber links named Jelly bean or JB Antoinette and Merlaina, 1white leghorn named Whats up1 buff Brahmah named Annika, 1 olive Egger named Olivia, and 1 chocolate cuckoo named Flint. There all hens/pullets except Flint he is a cockerel

Back
Top Bottom