Ok do eggs.....

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
Ok I keep hearing people say oh brown eggs taste much better than white. I also hear people say that green eggs are better than white and brown. Is there really a difference in the eggs? If so what is your favorite and why?

I imagine that there isn't any difference. The difference is in what the chickens eat, not the color of the shell. I like having different colored eggs, just because it looks pretty, lol.

Haven't noticed a difference, however between my eggs and store bought, Oh Yeah big difference, store bought are
sickbyc.gif

In the supermarket, brown eggs are often local eggs, from smaller producers. These will generally be much more flavrfull than white, factory-farmed cruelty-laden eggs. So with supermarket egs there might legitamately be a difference.

Lots of diff colors look beautiful together in the basket or in the carton. Plus then you can tell who is laying when, if you want to. These are the reasons many of us like diff color eggs. If the egga are home raised, they will all taste great, with no diff according to color.

There is absolutely no difference in taste or nutritional value between white and brown eggs.

There is a ton of difference between store bought and home grown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom