OKIES ANYONE???

Hello from the Durant area
big_smile.png

Nice to meet you Oma and Leon and ALi and Egh and LaMama..........
Hey Egh...where the heck is Hectorville? Worth a trip up there to get one of those beautiful Bantams roos you have? I would love one........ right now I am ridding all my bantams and coop from the pox.so it will be a while until I get one? They are nice looking birds !

I am a chicken lover and haven't even gotten the coop up yet. My hubbie and I just moved out of the city to our land and the coop is to go up this week. Yipee! Just west of the city.

Hey from Tuttle everyone.

egh beautiful birds you have there.

I had 3 little roos and needed to get rid of 2 my dh left the door to the coop open night before last. Something got 2 roo's and one hen. Took the roo I wanted to keep of course. I am recovering from broken ankle and got screws and a plate a week ago. So must depend on someone else to care for the chicks. Not always as good as if you do it your self. Got 3 1 1/2 month old pullets and cant wait to see how big they are getting.

Maybe some storms today. Everyone take care.
Cindy

Hi Graceful,
I don't know when the show is... I'm ashamed to say I don't even have any birds right now, let alone show them. All my chickens were killed by a neighbor's dogs a few months ago. They dug under the coop and got every one. I was devastated. But....we've since moved, so I'm ready for a fresh start. Can't wait for spring so I can start getting some babies. I'd love to go to the Shawnee show, just to see what's available. Can you buy at the show? Do you show your chickens? Will you be there?
~~~>Ann

Back
Top Bottom