***OKIES in the BYC III ***

This was my project for the weekend! Its one of my chicken nesting "buckets". I thought Id share with you al and see what you all thought! I know some of you are thinking, "arent the chickens going to peck off the rhinestones?" No, I made sure they were on their really well, and they havent been able to get them off yet! Let me know what you guys think! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!
looks like chicky bling to me. Love a good crafty mind.

Those are way too cute...

Next we will be doing chicken pedi's and they can have there nails match there bling-bling nests. My girls love to have there nails trimmed. They diserve it all the eggs they lay, and pest control they do for us, its the least we can do for them.

Magic Marcy

Those are way too cute...

Next we will be doing chicken pedi's and they can have there nails match there bling-bling nests. My girls love to have there nails trimmed. They diserve it all the eggs they lay, and pest control they do for us, its the least we can do for them.

Magic Marcy
I agree with you! Its actually about time for me to trim my girls nails! My chickens are so spoiled its ridiculous! I couldnt ask for a better flock!

I would love to bling out my girls. Although my husband and boys would roll there eyes at me, I would love it. I bought a bling collar for my female Labrador and my hubby said "only in the privacy of the house can she wear that collar, after all she has a reputation to uphold out it the field." Ok
wink.png
sure gotcha on that one babe. He never goes for walks with me in the early morning hours and she always has her bling on when we walk. She always gets compliments. And when we are out in the field and she is working then she has her working clothes on.

Magic Marcy

There is way too much testosterone in our house for me.

I would love to bling out my girls. Although my husband and boys would roll there eyes at me, I would love it. I bought a bling collar for my female Labrador and my hubby said "only in the privacy of the house can she wear that collar, after all she has a reputation to uphold out it the field." Ok
wink.png
sure gotcha on that one babe. He never goes for walks with me in the early morning hours and she always has her bling on when we walk. She always gets compliments. And when we are out in the field and she is working then she has her working clothes on.

Magic Marcy

There is way too much testosterone in our house for me.
oh my goodness Marcy!!! I understand how you feel! My husnabd rolls his eyes at me all the time wheh it comes to my animals. He makes jokes and syas our animals eat better then I feed him!! HAHAHAHA, He saw my blinged buckets and bout had a heart attack!!

Back
Top Bottom