***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Well, todays the day we find out if we can get pygmy goats or not. Fingers crossed. We found a pair for $70 that are still babies so we could raise them as we want. We just don't know if the city will allow on our lot. If they fit in the "cow" category we can't have them because code says their barn has to be 150 feet from any structure but if they fit in the "pet" category we can.
fl.gif

Okay it's been a while since I posted any pics so here goes

Ari sporting some of his new big boy colors
love.gif

I like Mensa's colors and she and Ari are bossom buddies, it's funny b/c even though they are roughly the same age he is about 1/2 her size.

Joe the hooda's are looking so pretty.

Poco these girls just shine so green and purple, they are stunning.

Poco he is so pretty and laid back, I think I'm going to mate him w/ Reba and try and see if I can make a red barred NN.

Cowboy, Miss Priss still KNOWS she's all that and a bag of chips!!!!!! lol lol I love this pose and it says it all about her, such a prima donna.

Going to OKC swap in the morning if any one has any bird's to sale bring thim on out...Just came in from Macy's game they won...Next game in Geary..

Hope to see some of you BYCers at the swap

I hope this comes thru...it is a video of how to separate an egg yolk from the white. While not in English, the demonstration is self explanatory on a very interesting technique.

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/cooking/1160651.html
Okay that was way cooler than the way I was taught LOL I have always just broke the eggs in two and dump the yolk back and forth till it's seperated

Sure am glad it's Friday, weird how it took a whole week to get here
th.gif

I am assuming that there is a Newcastle auction tomorrow evening? Someone let me know if that's changed I am planning to take some young roosters and rabbits to sell I also have some pipe fence panels to part with and maybe a feeder or two if I decide I won't need them in the future, That's the crazy thing about selling things like that, last time I sold some extra rabbit cages that I decided I was not going to use again and the next day I traded for 11 more rabbits some breeding age some fryer sized and had to make up a few places to house them from cages that I used to only use for transporting critters to the sale,

I hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend, Be safe, Have fun and hope to see some of you tomorrow,
frow.gif

Going to OKC swap in the morning if any one has any bird's to sale bring thim on out...Just came in from Macy's game they won...Next game in Geary..

Hope to see some of you BYCers at the swap
I thought about trying to make it to the swap but I have too much to do in the morning, I still have 2 of those potbellied pig babies to sell a male and female if anyone knows of or would be interested in them I'd be willing to make deal on both and the mama is probably going to have more in a month or so, I have figured how that happens now and as soon as I can she gets to be separated from her boyfriend LOL Michael if you think you could or would want to try selling them at Mary's I could bring them with me tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom