Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn - I like the Harlequin rabbits. Do you have any weaned pairs that are not related for sale? (wait! I don't "need" any more rabbits. . . . but do you have any? )
hide.gif

Hi folks,
Well I have spent a couple of hours working on the post for the new thread and was about to give it my seal of approval when somehow I lost it.
he.gif

Anyway I guess it will be tomorrow sometime when we make the jump.
That is if I can manage to hang on to it after I finish.

Marybeth mine are Harlaquin marked because we used a Harlaquin marked buck that is the brown/black markings, the mom is brown/blue colored, they are just meat type rabbits not pure bred, this is the first litter we have of these colors, if you want one of them they will be ready to wean anytime, they are eating good and about 7-8 weeks old I think!!! Lynn

Quote:

Quote:
Carah : I thought that I saw a bunch of you Gal's crowed into that small KOA kitchen elbowing each other trying to get close enough to see Donna making those great dumplings for her POOPS dish. Laura asked me just last night to try and get her recipe. They were the best ones I ever had, I think she may be holding the recipe hostage for a ransom LOL.

AL

See I remember that differently, I was running my butt off & trying to get it all taken care of & Donna was doing her thing. Some tall skinny guy & the other guy with lots of hair ate them all before I even got to try them!

LOoks like I will be calling, texting & emailing Donna!

Since when has Teach had lots of hair?

Quote:
See I remember that differently, I was running my butt off & trying to get it all taken care of & Donna was doing her thing. Some tall skinny guy & the other guy with lots of hair ate them all before I even got to try them!

LOoks like I will be calling, texting & emailing Donna!

Since when has Teach had lots of hair?

yuckyuck.gif
bun.gif
clap.gif
duc.gif

well tomarow will be filled with geting everthing ready for this storm and making for shure that my girls stay dry and warm (as good as posibale) it looks like it could be nasty hope everone chickens are where they will stay safe and dry will try to post some pics of the new susexs 9 of them in the morning

It will basically be the same. It will be called the same thing. I am gonna put a link to it when I make the last post on this one. that is if I don't lose it all again.

Quote:
lau.gif
now that brings images to mind! one question though- is heat lamps necessary or would the chickens be acclimated to this cold??
hu.gif

My birds have all been put into big barns this winter all breeds mingling with the others staying warm with cozy heaters and heat lamps. I am not sure what the coming cold might do to them being that there so spoiled as it is. So instead of putting them back getting the hens all mixed up again with diff breeds of roosters. I just put lamps out and kept them seperated by breeds and will continue to do so threw the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom