Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hi Tina! I understand the hermit thing - I often enjoy being a hermit, too. Town will still be there tomorrow...

Quote:
Thanks I will, our son (9yrs) was like NO WAY I dont want either or whatever they are when his normal dentist came out to explain why they were going to need to refer him..lol He had no idea what his dentist was talking about anyhoot.. I am just curious to know which route is the best option... I had braces as a teen not a youngster so we shall find out eh?!

Yes Rhodie Islands are Reds and Barred rocks are Barred... and roosters crow in the morning and at night... ( ok at least ours does)

JEANNIE

Quote:
The black one I believe is a Sumatra, everything matches except his leg color.....seems like when he was younger his legs were grey but now they are alot lighter.

I love my speckled sussex, she is the sweetest girl and the only one that I have.....I may be changing that come spring. She looks horrible right now, she is in fulll molt.

Quote:
I am the owner of A&L Services a General Building Contracting Company. We specialize in Major home renovation and remodeling.

AL

So when is my barn raising?

i didnt use to be, but when Lynn started going out of town for work I was like heck ya this "alone time" was wonderful. Ive had kids in and out of here for the past 26 years. It is nice.
No answering questions as to where is this or that(shile they are looking at the ceiling, Im quite sure the remote to the TV is not UP there) how to do this or that. I like this one best.............what do you want me to do with .............. WELL I have an idea.
duc.gif

Quote:
Feedmart in Bartlesville has it, too. They will usually order anything you ask for.

Quote:
The black one I believe is a Sumatra, everything matches except his leg color.....seems like when he was younger his legs were grey but now they are alot lighter.

I love my speckled sussex, she is the sweetest girl and the only one that I have.....I may be changing that come spring. She looks horrible right now, she is in fulll molt.

I had some Speckled Sussex hens once. Heck I couldn't give the things away so I sold them.

Quote:
Feedmart in Bartlesville has it, too. They will usually order anything you ask for.

Welcome Sally!
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom