Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Whispers to you...................look at the pictures on shutterfly in my signature line..........you WILL see all.

thx I will look at them when I get home
wee.gif
The work computer will not let me
somad.gif

Quote:
Whispers to you...................look at the pictures on shutterfly in my signature line..........you WILL see all.

I want to know why that video hasn't been uploaded to that page!!!

Quote:
I am pretty sure I did.

Right after Beth (who always gets dizzy thinking about them)
turned me down.

I think your response was "I would love too get them but my husband would kill me"

Quote:

I want to know why that video hasn't been uploaded to that page!!!

i dont have it

i think Al is skeered.

You know we "who" were not in that was not sent a copy.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I did.

Right after Beth (who always gets dizzy thinking about them)
turned me down.

I think your response was "I would love too get them but my husband would kill me"

Oh was that when I was in so much trouble! LOL, I really don't have any less chickens now but everything seems to be okay now. Go figure!! I think it freaks him out when I start hatching (evil laugh.....just wait till spring)

Is there an idea when the next POOPS is..............Reason I ask I am planning a family reunion and need not get dates crossed. Our family thing will be either late June or mid July. We going to Robbers cave for this.

i didnt use to be, but when Lynn started going out of town for work I was like heck ya this "alone time" was wonderful. Ive had kids in and out of here for the past 26 years. It is nice.
No answering questions as to where is this or that(shile they are looking at the ceiling, Im quite sure the remote to the TV is not UP there) how to do this or that. I like this one best.............what do you want me to do with .............. WELL I have an idea. duc

What is this alone time of which you speak??
lol.png

AND.....It is good to know that my kids are not the only ones that do this!!!! What in the world is up with them thinking that they can find something when not actually looking for it??
he.gif
he.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
idunno.gif
old.gif
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom