Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t! I got the drops, and it only took me 18 minutes... there was virtually no traffic and a front row parking spot when I got back.

So I wonder what the world is gonna do to me this afternoon as payback.
roll.png

I Noelle if she was kissing clayton in the back room when I went to pick my kids up from Teaches last night she turn all red and hit me
Then all the my kids would not pick up and Teach would not let me get on to her
idunno.gif
said that she was the cutest little girl and never did anything to get in trouble good thing he does not have a girl

Quote:
she is not going to bring any cookies
somad.gif
she is not going to even date tell she 25.
rant.gif
she is my little girl
love.gif

I asked Clayton what was going on after Shawn had left...he said, "You know how it is Dad. The ladies just love us!"

Nah...he did say that...he is rying to fly under the radar right now...it has not been a good week for him.

Shawn - if my wife gets ticked...I am sending her to your house! She ain't afeared! Speaking of birds and such...got any use for some standard modern games? Actually...I might need a place to store a few until my bro shows up!

Quote:
I saw SplitSocket's BYC auction for bantam Asils and thought of you, Cuban and Okla-Doodle. Sounds like you got some cool birds!

Hiya Beth!
frow.gif

I saw the bantam asils that nnbreeder picked up, when I was at Split Socket's place a few weekends ago, they were VERY nice!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I do not know that last name. My family's name is Nunnelley, and then of course all those that have been married. Way too many names. I have a cousin that has a beauty shop over there off Hwy 99.

My daughter's were friends with some Nunnelleys. Where is the beauty shop?

Off Of Hwy 99, I want to say Goodhope rd. Her name is Rachel Conway( Conaway). What Nunnelley's was she friends with. If they were in seminole and had that last name then they are probably my cousins.

Quote:
Well, yes and no. If I call in late, I'll be able to treat the Silkie before he gets home from taking his son to have his leg brace re-sized (after all day testing in Shawnee). It'll be close to 6 before they get done with that.

Who is his Doctor in Shawnee? What is the leg brace for?

I am popping in from Christmas shopping( I hate Christmas shopping) to see what everyone is doing. Got the car unloaded and getting ready to head to OKC to do some more Christmas shopping. I will be glad when I am done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom