Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of our morning Okies are still in bed or running late cause they got out of bed late. The board is a little slow, not complaining, it is easy to keep up with. That is very rare!

Betsyok - we will hope and pray for a safe trip and a safe return!

Morning everyone,

We had a nice decent day yesterday all the animals I believe enjoyed that lil bit of a "heat wave" I liked it because it helped keep the water for all the farm babies thawed out... so really it was a win win situation... Lets see how today pans out.

Speaking of pan I think I should have me some toast and eggs for breakfast...
smile.png

Jeannie

Just heard back from the lady who has my meat chickens in Okmulgee. Said she lost 7 of them to the cold. Down to 23.

Why don't I just open this here vein and hemorrhage? It'd probably be cheaper. By the time this is all said and done, these meat birds will be worth their weight in gold. Told her that at this rate, I might as well write her a blank check after my tax refund is processed... she's been so patient.

Faeri Just send me a gas money and I will come and do the grump for you! I'll even bring along some golden necks!Lol Sounds like that may be the cheapest way to go!lol. They really aren't hard to butcher,a little messy but nothing hard.Maybe J could help you,be like the little red hen,if you want to eat you have to help!lol.

Its lite snow here this morning,no accumulation expected. One more day of cold then the warm air. Be up to fifty by friday.

Looks like I am going to do some trading and get some quail OE. Getting rid of the butterscotch booted and half of the golden necks.Think I'll take the mille fleures to the auction too. I just like the tiny little OE better.

Quote:
You know, I'd do that in a heartbeat... it probably would cost less to send you gas $ and put you up in a motel overnight...
lol.png
Maybe stake out P&B's place and have a butchering party...
lol.png

Those golden necks would be worth it too
tongue.png

caf.gif

Morning OKes...how's life...?

We seem to all have survived the night! Thomas is up on roost...he sleeps in....and Papa Elf is crowing in the garage...*sigh*

Mike made coffee again...I poured a cup....coconut creme creamer this morning. Right after the holidays...Walmart pulls all their good creamers and we asre back to the dregs.....but I digress.

Wayne good to see ya... been thinkin' about you...hope everything is going good with the MIL....
hugs.gif

Faeries...I had to laugh at your vein draining post. How many times I have thought that...my deal is, I might as well drive down the highway and throw hundred dollar bills out the window. Sometimes it can get discouraging....don't give up... even though ya might feel.....a little....

titanic-081.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom