Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Teach, Monty, City, newbies, and everybody else. Just a quick ninja post to let you guys know that I'm still around. Hey, there is water standing in my yard and the run is a mudhole
sickbyc.gif
. We are still getting 20+ eggs a day though. I have no idea what you guys have been up to but I can't find out when you guys post 100 pages in a month!
ep.gif
I hope all is well with my Okie chicken friends. Have a great weekend ya'll.

Last edited:
Quote:
frow.gif
Cuban and Beth.
Only if you want more rain because it is probably headed your way. It is good for us because even for the desert we are still in a drought and it was a nice slow steady rain, but anytime it rains for about 36 hours straight you start thinking about building a BIG boat. (Especially in the desert!)

Quote:
Set your display settings so that your pages each contain 75 posts - that way it doesn't take so long to get caught up because you don't have to read so many pages.
big_smile.png

Sooner - come on out! We gots lots of plans. Saturday...when I hear kids up i will yell and tell them to go clean something. I will go back to sleep. Eventually i will roll outa bed and try to talk wife into making me something to eat...I will then make her breakfast. I will yell at kids to stop playing and clean something. Eventually we will go to a basketballl game...oldest is in a tournament...we will return and have some friends over and proudly show-off birds. We shall eat some sort of wild thing. I shall wave at them as they leave...telll kids to clean soemthing and will take a nap!

LOL, Cuban~ I need lots of stuff built don't get me started but I don't feel like wading in the mud to do any of it, plus it's gonna rain on SAt. Sunday we will go to church.

Teach as much as I would like to come admire your birds the weekend would be over by the time I got there. LOL. Would you mind telling my kids to clean something?

I'm seriously considering building pieces of it in the house and assembling them outside in the rain.
roll.png
I really, really need some pens and it keeps raining on the weekends. That's the only time I have any time to do anything because of school + work during the week!

Quote:
Set your display settings so that your pages each contain 75 posts - that way it doesn't take so long to get caught up because you don't have to read so many pages.
big_smile.png

P&B, I did that a long time ago, I meant 7500 posts in about a month! How are you doing?

I see POOPS is back in the planning stages. My sig line still has the recipe thread link that only City and Al used last time but I was hoping to see more of the favorite dish recipes so that I could maybe enjoy some of POOPS in my own little way. I did enjoy looking at the pics, thanks Tina, BTW where are you?

I really have to go, later folks.

Bantam Cochins, wish I could get some good quality white ones, lost my sole white one sometime back to a dog. She was an excellent broody and mother, so where my two brahma bantam hens i lost. The cochin could cover at least 7 large eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom