Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
what color are you making the shawl?

The yarn is a tawny brown, shot through with random splashes of a hot pink. It's really pretty. I can't tell y'all the name of the colorway on this forum... it uses a bad word. But it's a sock weight (otherwise known as "fingering weight") yarn with 500yds/4 oz. The shoulder shawl takes slightly less than a full skein.

The pattern is called "Multnomah". A friend of mine designed & knitted it, and posted the pattern as a freebie. This is the one she made:

multnomah.jpg

I have had bad luck with lace shawls. I decided, at her urging, to give this one a try. The only "challenging" part is the border, which is a "feather and fan" stitch pattern, which I have successfully knitted. So. I figured why not try?

Quote:
Hey I thought I was your date?

Your suppose to be my date but just like a guy you won't commit!
lau.gif

Quote:
OK I have it now and in that case I will attend all of them on any Saturday till the end of time itself LOL, Ok so it will be Cement show to gauk and look around then off to Blanchard to see my Okies, Got it !!!.

AL

Mornin Okies!

Looks like it's a great day to not be living in Washington DC!

Never thought I would say this but I was pretty happy last night when I went out to shut the coop up for the night and the ground was frozen. At least I wasn't sinking in mud up to my ankles.

Quote:
Hey I thought I was your date?

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Never fear Carah I could always use some extra arm candy
cool.png
I'm your Huckleberry
hugs.gif

AL

Quote:
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
Never fear Carah I could always use some extra arm candy
cool.png
I'm your Huckleberry
hugs.gif

AL

LOL Good morning AL! How are you this morning??

Well not bad, I am really draggin a little today, didn't get much sleep maybe 2 hours.
roll.png
How bout you ??

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom