Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

The kids love the fart box!!

Quote:
Renia, I have 5 for you auction so far!!! Your DH said 10 would get me "Death by Chocolate"

Sooner,

I tested out some of that "death by chocolate" last night and it was GOOOOOOD!
droolin.gif
After spending the weekend moving my mother in with us, I really needed something.
barnie.gif
I really think that It will go great with a cup of the FREE coffee that we offer at our place.... Everyone needs to come on down and experience this cake....

Quote:
Queen Peaches & Fletcherpoultry! Did you see this comment from Buckguy about the 10% KOA discount if you let them know you're with our group?
Whee!
wee.gif

Good ante meridiem to you Okies - I'm still catching up.

Quote:
Queen Peaches & Fletcherpoultry! Did you see this comment from Buckguy about the 10% KOA discount if you let them know you're with our group?
Whee!
wee.gif

Good ante meridiem to you Okies - I'm still catching up.

Yes I did! TY!

Quote:
Hi chik magnet! Besides being a perfectly fine town, Enid is also often the correct answer to "city in Oklahoma, four letters" in crosswords.

Quote:
Renia, I have 5 for you auction so far!!! Your DH said 10 would get me "Death by Chocolate"

Sooner,

I tested out some of that "death by chocolate" last night and it was GOOOOOOD!
droolin.gif
After spending the weekend moving my mother in with us, I really needed something.
barnie.gif
I really think that It will go great with a cup of the FREE coffee that we offer at our place.... Everyone needs to come on down and experience this cake....

Tell me you have sugar & creamer containers and I don't have to rip packages for my coffee!
Are you done moving your mom??
I am hoping to talk some others into going I will be leaving from OKC & driving back when it is over.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the group Joe and to post a link just look at the lower right side of your screen just below the last post. There is button you can click and it will open the message box to make your post in. I hope that is what you are looking for.
I am sure someone here can answer your question.

Quote:
WELCOME!!!

depending on what you problem is you might want to also post in the main section. At the upper right of the page you should see post a new topic. (you won't see that here because this is already a topic inside a thread.)

Tell me the question & I will see if I can direct you to the right place.

Morning Okies

Grace'sDad :

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the group Joe and to post a link just look at the lower right side of your screen just below the last post. There is button you can click and it will open the message box to make your post in. I hope that is what you are looking for.
I am sure someone here can answer your question.

Yes,
welcome-byc.gif
. To post a new topic just click on the correct section on the index page, in this case ' Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures', and a post new topic button will be on the top right​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom