Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. Just thought I would stop in and say hi. I have been really sick since returning from my trip. I have spent most of my time in bed, only getting up to go to work.

Roy - I need to talk to you!

I wish I could get to Fletcher this weekend, but we are having a "tear-down" party. We are having a group of friends come over and help tear down FIL's house. We are hoping to have the destruction done Saturday.

frow.gif
City, ninja post. I'm still OK! How's everybody doing? I'm ready for the weekend even if it is too short.

26956_imgp4421.jpg

5 Buff Orp ducklings from today's hatch but were early birds yesterday.

Last edited:
Quote:
Step away from the GS cookies, them are evil little things... especially the coconut ones bad bad bad...

I love the Samoa's (that is the name of the coconut ones) and also thin mints. My daughter is a Girl Scout and is also selling them right now. I ordered a bunch, I think we ordered like 50 for just at my moms stables for in their office. Last year she took the cookies that were ordered for my sisters and some of their friends to the barn during Spring break to deliver them. Instead some confusion happened and many of my moms clients bought all of them before they could be delivered to their right owners. I had to go back to the troop leader and see if they had any more to fill the orders of people who didn't get theirs. Luckily, she had plenty still and I ended up even taking most of her extras too and took them back to the barn and they sold within the day. So this year, we went ahead and ordered a bunch anticipating they will sell at the barn if they are there.

Does anybody on here need any Girl Scout cookies? LOL

Quote:
I will that sounds like fun i have alot of birds still to sale . Chickens an Pigeon's ....May be some more BYCers will see this post an drop by to say HI!!!!

I keep hearing about Mary's. Where is Mary's located? If it is closer I may be tempted to go.

Mary's Swap/Flea Market is an outdoor flea market in Midwest City (suburb to OKC), on the the NW corner of NE 23rd Street and Midwest Blvd. The birds and animals are sold in the NE corner of the flea market and it is a weekly event - every Saturday and Sunday morning - although most sellers pack up and start leaving around noon -1:00 if the weather is bad or there aren't many people there.

man it would be nice to be able to make the auction in fletcher and be able to pick up some white leghorns .... but not sure i will be able to make
sad.png
, but even if i dont get to make it and you guys know another option besides hatchery for me to find or buy some white leghorns pm me and let me know , between work and college it is hard for me to keep up with all the post and go thru all of them , us oklahomans talk alot lol ... .well i hope you all have fun at the auction the ones who get to attend and hopefully see and meet some of you on may 1st at poops , which will be my first event to attend and im ready for it , the weather should be warm(er) lol and im sure i will have some birds to bring not sure what kind at the moment but sure i can come up with something lol

Shawn! Dude lives down the street from me and we haven't talked in like a week!

Hooker really is a town...

I will be at Mary's and I ain't leaving until about noon!

Will holler Shavon in about an hour or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom