Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Um and we need one to go with you too.
wink.png

Yeah I get lonely at home and don't have anybody to talk to all day long. And when I am in class I can't talk there either. I do like to talk! Well, in this case I guess type. I just have a lot to say I guess when I am taunted on a subject that I have something to say about.

You can always take what I say with a grain of salt, since mostly it is just what I believe or have found to be true in my life and experiences. Plus, I don't normally take offense to things. Unless, you drown my cat or something.
old.gif
Then I take it personally and as an attack on my family!

Quote:
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.

Socrates 449 BC

Down in the bottom right corner there was a space to click and give a quote, just thought I'd give one.
lau.gif

Quote:
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.

Socrates 449 BC

Down in the bottom right corner there was a space to click and give a quote, just thought I'd give one.
lau.gif

I am glad you said this, because I was trying figure it out with my coffee, LOL.

Have you ever had one of those days???

I awoke this morning in a great mood, tired but still in a great mood.

Driving to post this morning I was almost side swipped by a 'person' talking on the phone and putting on eye liner.
She missed and I made it to post unscathed. No Problem.

Walked into the building and one of the Soldiers that doesn't like to work, whines when you tell him what to do (mostly to just grow up), cries when you get mad and have to resort to stronger language(Such as Get Out of My Face), tells me they are going to lodge a complaint against me for not liking them. "Yea, now go get a life."

Made it to lunch and they are all out of pecan pie, no biggie, I'll eat a salad, or chew on a tooth pick. Whatever............

Was catching up on messages and my internet connection went down and couldn't read the remaining posts,

THAT IS THE LAST STRAW, I AM SO READY FOR THE WEEKEND and SOME CHICKEN LOVING PEOPLE, IT AIN"T EVEN FUNNY.
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Quote:
Hey Doc... sounds like you need another chicken
smile.png

Or maybe a runner duck?

Kae,

Around here, I'd settle for someone that knows the difference between a jersey giant and a white leghorn.

BTW, are you offereing any of your chicks
jumpy.gif
up for an
old.gif
old geezer tht has had it up to
ep.gif
here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom