Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Great pic. I hate to be the bearer of bad news,,,,,, but,,,,, that newspaper won't be very useful with your coffee tomorrow morning.
gig.gif

Quote:
Great pic. I hate to be the bearer of bad news,,,,,, but,,,,, that newspaper won't be very useful with your coffee tomorrow morning.
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Hey Doc... sounds like you need another chicken
smile.png

Or maybe a runner duck?

Kae,
Around here, I'd settle for someone that knows the difference between a jersey giant and a white leghorn.
BTW, are you offereing any of your chicks
jumpy.gif
up for an
old.gif
old geezer tht has had it up to
ep.gif
here?

Heh. I only have 4 chicks left... and the ducklings (black runner ducks) won't be here til next week.
lol.png
But it's the thought that counts, right?

Quote:
How old are they? They appear to be fully feathered or somewhat close to being.

Those are about 6 weeks.

Are they serema or silked? The one center stage gives the appearance of saying, "I'm the BOSS here!"

Quote:
Kae,
Around here, I'd settle for someone that knows the difference between a jersey giant and a white leghorn.
BTW, are you offereing any of your chicks
jumpy.gif
up for an
old.gif
old geezer tht has had it up to
ep.gif
here?

Heh. I only have 4 chicks left... and the ducklings (black runner ducks) won't be here til next week.
lol.png
But it's the thought that counts, right?

You betcha Kiddo. With the day I've had already, good thoughts are all that is pulling me out of the muck.

Quote:
Those are about 6 weeks.

Are they serema or silked? The one center stage gives the appearance of saying, "I'm the BOSS here!"

Are they serema or silked? <<<<<<<<<<< Boy I screwed the spelling on that one. SORRY.

Quote:
Those are about 6 weeks.

They are silkied serama...that means serama with silkie (unhooked) feathers...nothing at all to do with silkie (the breed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom