Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I usually have all these great intentions for gardens... but I have no real ability to remember to water the plants, so they always die. I don't think I'm gonna waste the money this year.

We are fixing this problem by building a raised bed next to the water faucet that we use in the back yard to water the chickens with.
big_smile.png

You can also install drip irrigation on a timer. This is really easy to do. It is almost as easy as hooking up a hose to the faucet. Another idea would to be just use a soaker hose on a timer, this would be even easier.
smile.png

Quote:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Roy!
Happy Birthday to you!

Oh no here comes the second verse.

How old are you?
How old are you?
You smell like a monkey!
And you look like one too!
big_smile.png

Ok I am just kidding on the last verse!

My sister is here with me this week and we are doing spring cleaning, so much fun!

At last, I have posted some photos on my BYC Page. I have been trying, but my poor, tired, elderly computer just didn't have the muscle to open the page. This past weekend I bought a new (used) computer, so now I'VE GOT THE POWER!! I'm not done with my BYC page, but I have to stop for now and get some other work done. Please have a look.
smile.png

I'm glad you got a new computer and were able to upload pictures, June. I will go look at your page!

ETA: I just looked at it, and it's great! That first Silkied Serama hen is adorable, she kind of looks black tailed white.

Last edited:
Quote:
You did great on your pages! Congrats on the new puter. I have question later on your egg markings but it is time to go home now! LOL.

good afternoon everyone.well the farm is coming along.got the toilets all in an working then had to replace the kitchen sink an pipes they were bad like everything else.we will be in by the weekend i hope .we worked until 4 am this morning an havnt made it in before 1 am for the past week. so all is lookin good.

Good Job, June!

I really like your birds. You can tell you have put a lot into your breeding program. I didn't realize you have smooth feathered Seramas too. The one hen is almost white. You have a great birds.

Last night I went to the Durant auction. I didn't get home until 5 am. I only have a 20 minute drive, tops! My birds were next to last. I ended up getting $35 for a Porcelain D'uccle. I never found a hen so I sold him.

I'm still in disbelief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom