Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thanks Okla, I actually just wanted to send the eggs to have them sell for the event fund auction. I'll PM Al, I just thought that I wouldn't bother him if someone else was in charge, since he is busy.

Quote:
Yeah, I bought a new F-150 Crew Cab. I couldn't bring myself to give up my old truck, so now I have two.
smile.png

Now, I'm trying to talk myself into a new Polaris side-by-side. We're still wanting to go drive the Alpine Loop in Colorado.

-Stimp-

The Alpine Loop trip sounds awesome!

Yeah, it is. This will be my second trip, but Lou's first. My nephew and I rode it a few years back, but she chose to stay home that time. We'll stay outside of Ouray, and ride from our cabin to the trails. We'll ride over a bunch of 14,000 ft mountains and the passes between them. I want to take her over black bear trail toward Telluride. It gets pretty scary. She wants to ride the Durango - Silverton narrow gauge railroad too. From there, we'll go to Buena Vista, CO., to ride the trails over there for a few days, then back home. She wants to take up fly fishing too so, all in all, it should be a great trip.

-Stimp-

Quote:
Right now it is pretty wide open, I will post the "food list" after this post. Just send me a PM with what you would like to bring.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Not me... just ask J, I'm a cranky woman, yes I am. Especially since I'm in the middle of trying to quit smoking.

lately I have caused more trouble than anything else, today I am behaving.

Food listing for POOPS 2010:

Hi everyone as you know P.O.O.P.S will be May 1st . There will be one meal this year. Most of the meat (thanks to our P.O.O.P.S fund from the fall) will be taken care of so we will be looking mainly for side dishes, deserts, casseroles, paper products, cutlery & drinks.

We will have limited outlets for crock pots if that is something you might be interested in, chicken & dumplings were a big hit along with that banana pudding. Keep in mind the number of people (aprox. 100) that will be attending when making your dish or dishes.

If you volunteer to bring drinks, paper products or cutlery please tell me the quantity you will bring, also the drinks will need to be on ice. I will also need 2 of the large drink coolers to make kool -aid & tea.

I will need volunteers to help with setting up the meal & cleaning up after.

Please PM me with Food in the subject line with what you plan to bring.

I will keep a running list to post from time to time.

BetsyOK-Spoonbred Tamale Bake, made with ground bison~Cake or desert. (oven)

Les NNbreeder- Bannana pudding

QueenPeaches/Doc- 200 dinner plates
200 forks
200 spoons
200 knives
200 napkins
200 coffee cups
200 drink cups
20 trash bags

1 drink cooler

1 ice chest

CityClucks 12 rolls paper towels

Luvs2bmemaw2 chicken & dumplings

Peach cobbler

Faerielady Salad

Okla-doodle=doo 5-2LT Pop

Teach 4 cases of pop (diet dew, coke, dp & sprit)

Poultryandbees LG "5cup" Fruit salad

55 gal trash bags

heavy foil

Greybear Relish tray

Bake Beans (lg pan)

Bethinoklahoma Lg Pasta salad

Cookies or cupcakes

Drink cooler full of kool aid

Quote:
Quote:
Really? You want to see pictures? ? ? ?

HEY, THAT WAS MEAN!!!
somad.gif

Are you and Al trying to hide out? Al hasn't been on here forever. I guess he's still alive.

That is my new nature Lean and Mean !

Well mean anyway. It will take awhile to get to the lean part.

Monty...you could come and visit with us in the evening like you used to. Gosh, our fearless leader has deserted us. You're supposed to be on here getting everyone excited and pumped up about POOPS. LOL As if you would need to do anything. Grace us with your presence for a change. One of these times of you popping in and out your going to stay popped out.
gig.gif

Quote:
going to be some of them at POOPS?

we need more pheasants!!!

If they are still laying, I will bring some of their eggs to poops. I will start saving them a week before poops or so! Maybe 2 weeks!

Quote:
I had a run in with the Panhandle Barrel man once.
fl.gif
He came into my territory pushing some low grade stuff.
sickbyc.gif

He threw in a few bells and whistles to try and stir up the market.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom