Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Queen that does sound like a good plan. Camping and fishing and watching chickens!Lol
Bigokie are you going to be able to have ducks and let them on the lake? I guess it would be risky but it was something I always wanted to try. Maybe geese,since they aren't so much on swimming,maybe they wouldn't wonder off.

Another hot day here. I got out and planted some more beans and ojra. Gotta look in my seed cache and see what else needs done. We are supposed to mhave rain tonight. We need it,I have been watering the flowers for a couple of days.

Morning Cuban and Artsy,wonder hwere the morning girls,Faeri and Sooner are? Proably got their feet proprd up and polishing their nails!
hide.gif
Just kidding ladys,I know you both work way to hard.

Sooner I have been trying to figure out waht to bring but the travel part kind of limits it. Don't want to bring spoiled food. Put me down for some mac&cheese and baked beans. I should be able to find them when I get there.

Quote:
Man, I wish I was sitting with my feet propped up and polishing my nails... instead I'm at work
sad.png
and after work is a test in Bio
sad.png
but! After the test, I'm gonna KNIT.
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Can you tell that I don't much care for studying during my breaks/lunches?

If it's not raining on Saturday morning I plan to take a bunch of chicks and laying age hens to the collinsville sale barn. Anyone else planning on being in collinsville on Saturday?? I'll be set up outside, wish we could convince someone to hold a weekly chicken auction in this area.

Quote:
Well Howdy!!!

I think most of the wild ones went to bed early! Lots of actions tonight and while we may be addicts....we gets tired!

So whatcha got!

They there Teach97:

How are you? Sorry for the delay in response... it's Spring and there's allot going on here (home) - lol. So I decided to pull myself away for a few moments.

Wow, what do have have you ask? Well, ALLOT. No seriously we have a plethora of birds. Off the top of my head I can think of the following: Brahmas, silkies, Cornish, Modern Game, Barred Plymouth, Cuckoo Maran, Cochin, Araucanas, and several mixed. Some we do not know what breed they all are but we are working on getting what breed they are.

As we speak I am working on getting newer fotos of everyone (chickies) and upload them on our site.

What about you, "What type do you have?".
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
You have just joined the greatest bunch of folks anywhere. Tell us about yourself and what kind of chickens you have or want to get.

Hi-Jacker (Doc) QueenPeaches (Renia) and Hot Dog (Montana)

Hiya QueenPeaches:

Yes, you are correct. I am finding this to be a very unique and friendly community. I am loving it! Thanks so much for the warm greeting.
smile.png

My husband and I started with a few Guineas... and now we have a "plethora" of animal life here. Thus far we have chickens (many types), miniature donkeys, turkeys, geese, goats, sheep, cow, bull, 5 dogs and 3 cats and a potbellied pig. lol - I know it's allot but we wouldn't change it for the world. We basically are a couple of nature freaks that live in a tucked away Ranch in the valley.

Some of the types of chickens that I can name off hand are:
Cornish, Modern Game, Barred Plymouth, Brahmas, Silkies, Cuckoo Maran, Cochin, Araucanas, and several other mixed breeds.
We have a few that we are still trying to figure out what they are. We are trying to get our paws on some Buffs. But haven't had any luck.

How about you? What kind do yo have and please give a tid-bit about yourself.

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom