ya.gif
ya.gif

Al-------------------------
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Al, Carolyn and I will be taking various pictures along with some video but dont think that we will get everything that you are wanting. But we will get what we can and I am sure that we can get everything besides the auction, but if anyone wants to use our camera they are welcome to it.

Quote:
Al, Carolyn and I will be taking various pictures along with some video but dont think that we will get everything that you are wanting. But we will get what we can and I am sure that we can get everything besides the auction, but if anyone wants to use our camera they are welcome to it.

frow.gif
I wil be taking still shots for the time Grace and I are there. I can also grab some video clips during the day but we will be leaving right after the autction because of other responsibilities so I can't help for the evening session.
hit.gif

I am great Stimp. Good to see you around. Good luck with the cement.

Glad you decided on a concrete plan for where to park the toys.

I keep mIne in a big box that looks like a giant plastic football.

I have you down for three for Friday. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Wow what a day! The weather is a little cloudy here today but the temp is just right, I am trying to get my building done before POOPS but dont look like I will get that done! How is everyone doing today?

Mornin' Okies, looks like a lot of you guys around today so I wanted to say hi and happy upcoming POOPS. Do you get to go after all Quenston? I'm fighting a good head cold, fun stuff, but I hope that everyone has a great day. Back to the grindstone!

Quote:
I am bringing two type accomadations...one is fairly rough...but useable...had animals in it until the weekend. The other is small but in better shape. have used it to house sick birds...one rabbit...a pair of bantams... Anyways...both will be at the party! Have fun bidding! I likes the torture!!!

Quote:
and why I got married...that and she told me to

I am thinking about taking applications for girlfriend though...gotta submit a picture of your boat and hunting lease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom