Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
cinnamon wheaten (SOP lables males as bbr)
black
white

non-std colors:

gold & silver duckwing
blue/red
blue/gold
pyle
blue
other colors are being worked on as they show up in lines (ginger, brown/red, ect...)

all coloring must be wheaten based, as is proper for the breed.

Thank's for the info i cant wait to see some of the new color's ..The roo's i got from you are the tame;st i have seen..They talk to you wen you pick thim up....
It sound's like you guy's need a good coon dog are's keep's thim coon pos an cat's at BAY...Glad i got to meet you guy's at poop's

well im looking for a at least a pair right now , i dont show personally but so the game cross wouldnt be an issue

Quote:
i would hate for you to have to carry them around and all you know , do you have a pic of them i can see , im looking for them for dustin he took a liking to the roo that roy had , so finally i found something he has an interest in so im tryin to work with it lol ... plus i liked them as well

o btw when is the swap in okc

Quote:
i would hate for you to have to carry them around and all you know , do you have a pic of them i can see , im looking for them for dustin he took a liking to the roo that roy had , so finally i found something he has an interest in so im tryin to work with it lol ... plus i liked them as well

Michael brings birds to Mary's Swap in Midwest City almost every Saturday morning that the weather is even halfway decent and sometimes when the weather is wet
wink.png

Hello everybody! I am still alive, just been super busy dealing with neighbors, police, county officials and all kinds of stuff. Of course, that isn't mentioning school, but yay I finally finished that too for the semester. I was unable to attend POOPS and was deeply disappointed due to all the stuff I was going through with our horrid neighbors. So I was in Dead week of school and I go out to my car only to see yet again this county official whom is our neighbor trespassing AGAIN. I start taking pictures and call the police. After I hang up the phone the idiot hits me with his truck, twice. Now my back and hip are all out of whack and have been ever since. I have filed reports with the police for trespassing, destruction of property (he left terrible tracks in our yard), and assault. However, I have heard nothing from this and nothing has happened to this man, ugggg. So I have been very grieved, stressed, in pain, angry, and depressed. I was so looking forward to going to POOPS, until all this happened and this took all of my spare time while I was trying to also prepare for finals. So I am really sorry to everybody for not being able to make it like I have said I would. Although, with finals being just a couple days afterwards and that tragedy all happening I didn't have a spare second.

So how is everybody, I haven't been able to catch with all of you guys in some time now?

Quote:

Michael brings birds to Mary's Swap in Midwest City almost every Saturday morning that the weather is even halfway decent and sometimes when the weather is wet
wink.png

well sounds like i may need to make a trip and come and check out marys swap ... what time does it start and is it every sat ...

Quote:
wink.png

well sounds like i may need to make a trip and come and check out marys swap ... what time does it start and is it every sat ...

I thought that Mary's Swap was on Sundays. Is that wrong?

Quote:
wink.png

Mary's swap meet is every Saturday morning - pretty much year round, although there are fewer sellers and buyers when the weather is cold. It has about 5-8 people selling all kinds of poultry, rabbits, some goats and 10 - 100 people set up to sell all kinds of "stuff" new, old, garage sale left overs, lawn mowers, tires, clothing, food items, etc. It begins when the sellers are set up - the animal and poultry people generally set up about daylight - depending on the weather and the amount of buyers, the sellers start packing up between noon and 2 o'clock. Some of the same sellers come back on Sunday morning as well. There are a few permanent sheds, but most sellers use open air tables, boxes on the ground, the tailgate to their pickup. . . sort of like a huge garage sale.

Quote:
Glad you survived finals but sorry you are still having problems with your neighbor.
hugs.gif

Mary's is Saturday and Sunday mornings, although there are generally fewer sellers on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom