Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh Donnie,

I am so, so sorry. I know you are heart-broken. Did she get the serama pair that you got from me? Again, I am SO SORRY!

Quote:
Thanks for the information. I think we are just going to have to find a place outside city limits...

Probably the best choice. If you are coming over here, just think of all the great auction opportunities within a short driving distance!
big_smile.png

Good early afternoon everyone! Setting here under the air detion trying to dry out!lol .Been out driving in tomatoe stakes. I bought 15 but need to go back and get about ten more. Didn't realize I had so many plants.Part of them are volunteers. I always let a few volunteers grow just to see what I get. Little hens are cakling their heads off so I guess today is a good lay day!

Hard to keep the babys in the brooders regulated. They are either to hot and sleeping or cool and huddling. Guess thats why momma hens are good,they keep them stirred up.

Went to graduation of the last of the kids I had in daycare. They still remembered me ,boy they have grown.

Grace - Have been meaning to ask you....
How's the new job going? Hope it's
something that you enjoy and are in
with some good folks.

Wayne and I have been talking about some
of his gorgeous hollyhocks. TJ was curious
about them and Pa-Pa told him a little story
about his grandma's hollyhock bushes back
when he was about 7 years old. Thought
some of you might get a kick out of it.....
or for "some of you" (won't call any names)
might bring back some memories.....LOL

Seems "honery" little Billy J. would watch
for a bumble bee to get down in the bloom
and sneak up on it holding one of his
Mom's clothespins. Then quickly pinch
the bloom and twist it and clip the edge.
Seems, one day, there were several
bees working the plants and, already
having one in his hand, stuck "that"
one down in the pocket of his coveralls.
YUP.........he didn't do that again....LOL
Gees, hate to think how rotten he would
have been if he'd had two hands to work
with......

Have a good one !

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to check in.
I have been gone or too busy to post. I have checked in a few times to see how ya'll are doing.
Seems that most are well. I sure hope to get to Blanchard this week. I seem to have something going on every weekend forever.
Donnie, Sorry to hear about the dog attack. i hazd the same thing happen with our beagle. I rehomed him to my dads.
DeAnn, I don't know if Doc told you that we popped in to Andice, ate a burger and headed south. We were in a family caravan to New Braunfels so it was hard to do much than just hang on anf d go with t
he crowd. I didn't know you guys actually lived in Andice or I could have at least honked when we drove by.
Gotta run.

Monty

Quote:
Oh Donnie,

I am so, so sorry. I know you are heart-broken. Did she get the serama pair that you got from me? Again, I am SO SORRY!

june no she didnt get them thankfully i didnt move them outstide they are still in their condo in the garage ,

thanks buck and grace

one thing that came from this is i didnt realize how many birds i actually had in bantams , and all the feathers , its just crazy , my bantam buff orp roo has no tail feathers now but im thankful she didnt get him although he has no ladies but still he has some cinnamon queen hens to keep company they are my layer flock , but i will be looking at getting him or hatching him some ladies in the near future along with rebuilding my oegb agian

I have White Pekin Ducks for sale in almost every age! If you are interested, let me know the age you want (as in "1 month old" or "8 months old" or whatever you want) and I'm sure I will have it, or a very close age!
wink.png

The prices vary depending on the age and number of Ducks you want
big_smile.png
No duck over $12 and most closer to $5.

I also have Blue and Black Silkie/Polish cross chicks. From newly hatched to four months old and some ages in between. Again, prices vary depending on what you want. They run about $2-$6.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom