Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja post - if you want hatchery pullets for $1.40 each - hatchery choice - Ideal Hatchery has a "today only" special (Wednesday 6/30)
Wow - our chickens hatched great today. Over 4,000 chickens that need to be shipped today! Can you help us out?
Place your order by phone only - call us at 800-243-3257, option 2

Today only

Pullets - $1.40
St Runs - $ .95
jumpy.gif

Kronk is waaaay better looking than cousin Gronk and Krank looks nothing like Shadd.

Kronk say when ugly and stupid run race on Gronk's face. Race is tie. Shad same.

Krank and Kronk more evolved.

Hey Kronk - We need for you to come out of
your cave long enough to come over here and
help identify all the "new" critters that we're
finding.

I had posted earlier about the four different
colors of coi fish that suddenly appeared down
in the creek behind the house. Then, we found
the Eastern Glass Snake(?) Lizard(?). (TJ and
Pa-Pa have spotted another mature one in
the barn lot and are waiting to hear from
Teach before they try to catch this one.)

Now, of all things, we have a Kangaroo Rat
in the house !!! The only time they see it is
early in the morning and it hops around in
the livingroom and puts on a show for Pa-Pa
and TJ. Then, down the hall and we can't
find where this thing is hiding out............
They won't let me put any poison out.....
because it's SOOOOOOOOO CUTE......
my backside.

I'm convinced, someone in this area moved
and couldn't find homes for this "stuff" (?)
and dumped it out here.............. So, Kronk,
what all else do you guys keep in your
caves that I should be watching out for???

Have a good one !

Quote:
Yay, Donnie!!
wee.gif

Contratulations on your little serama laying her first egg. You can save it for a few days and set several together...your chick will need a little buddy to grow up with.

I am no longer missing. Just been really busy!

Ok... Need some help. I have a OEGB Hen that has been laying soft shelled eggs the last couple of time she has layed( thought I would throw that in there to see if it helps with diagnosis) anyhow, she has been acting fine with no problems. She is kept in the garage so she is not out in the heat and there is a fan going to circulate air. Today, just now, she is acting funny. She is just sitting still. She acts ike she is having a hard time breathing( you can see every breathe she takes), She doesnt appear to have any usual symptoms of respiratory problems. No discharge or funny smell. Her comb and eyes look very dry and when you stand her up she seems off balance. I gave her a shot of Tylan just now. Does anybody have a clue?

Forgot to add. I dipped her beak in the water and she just sat there, never even drank any of it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sometimes being closed in like that can cause respiratory problems because of dust, with other animals anyway. Don't really know about chickens. How have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom