Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been getting up at the crack of dawn on weekends to take advantage of the cooler temps in the morning as well. Plus, I seem to get oodles more done! Something is special about being in the barn at sunrise. It's my favorite place to be anyhow.

Last night when I got home, I didn't have enough time to bathe Moni my Percheron mare, so I clipped my old mare. She looks pretty fancy for an old girl!
love.gif
Today I have physical therapy in the pool
wee.gif

Well, it's been a busy week already here...we are still down one person, so it keeps us all busy!

Big Q & Donna--glad to see that ya'll still love us! tee hee! We miss you guys! But, glad you guys were doing things you needed to do...hang in there!

I haven't decided whether I will even attend an auction this weekend since all my extra places for quarantine are FULL
hide.gif
but in the event that Jaxon talks Papa into taking him to an auction on Saturday
ya.gif
who is going to Newcastle and who is going to Cement?

Hi yall,
frow.gif
105 here in Morrison today,
somad.gif
lost three more rabbits,
he.gif
barnie.gif
BUT!!!!
wee.gif
Had three of my Cinnamon Pyle x Spangle Toppy babbies hatch!!!!
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
so I guess I will just hang out for a while and see who all comes online!!!
clap.gif
Take it slow and stay cool!!! Lynn
old.gif
cool.png

Quote:
Hi P.B i will be going to Cement The only time i ever mis'd it is wen i went to poop's....I got to go to the last Newcastle sale Cement was close'd on the 4th the folk's ther was very nice..an Okcarla got some great buy's on some cage's...

I know this has probably been asked and answered, but does anyone know where you can have your chickens butchered and the appox. cost? We are thinking about getting some chickens for butchering next year, but not sure if the cost is too much.

Quote:

Thanks. I'm hoping to find someone who sells black laced wyandottes there, but it seems I may have to do special order.

Perryspeeps, I believe you are wanting Silver Laced Wyandotts, check the Tulsa Craigs list, I just seen some on there for around $4 this evening, just put in chickens in the search , Lynn

Quote:

Thanks. I'm hoping to find someone who sells black laced wyandottes there, but it seems I may have to do special order.

Good evening Teach and everyone else....

Just got back from Chickasha. Had to run in and grab a few things for the concession stand for the auction at Gorilla tools tomorrow.

Mike D. I thought I heard that Cement wasnt having another sale until September. Did I hear wrong?

Well, Waiting on a cup of coffee to warm up. See if I can drink it since I only got 1 1/2 cups this morning.

Hope everyone stayed cool today. I got out in the heat and stuck it out to get the weedeating finished.

Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom